THE MAN WHO ONCE SAVED MY LIFE

This happened in July 2017 when I was visiting a church in the middle of a jungle.



When I reached the top of the village, one elder told me to sleep in their house and continue walking in the morning. I insisted to continue because I thought that I could reach my destination before dark. I was wrong. I was still in the middle of the forest when darkness came. The rain was so strong. I was wet, cold, and cannot see the path going to the place where I was going. It was pitch black. My backpack became so heavy for all the clothes inside were wet. I was lost but when I turned my back I saw a light coming to help. This man carried my backpack and accompanied me to the church. His name is MR. HITLER AWISEN-- thank you so much for saving me, I don't know what would have happened to me without you.

Comments