CHURCH BASEMENT ALREADY FUNCTIONAL



Many strong typhoons passed and it really worries me because the weather affected the church construction in the mountains. More than two months of heavy rains and many soil erosion occurred but my heart was joyful when I saw our building last Sunday. It did not only survive the storm; it is already used despite being half-finished.



People are coming to listen to God’s Word. During typhoons a lot of people came and our faithful volunteers still travel to preach God’s Word. I cannot travel during strong rain because transportation is a problem but our faithful lay leaders who lived nearby can still walk and preach God’s Word.






Below are our pressing needs and we are saving in order for us to have them. Everybody is welcome to help us in our mission work; I am thankful to have friends who are willing to help carry our burdens. Allow me to enumerate some of our immediate needs: 

         Steel door 
         glass/steel windows
         White board
         Steel fence to secure the little children playing
         Mono blocks chairs
      





Many works still is ahead of us but God is giving us reasons to smile and motivation to work even more. The harvest is really near and we still have time to present the treasure to our brothers and sisters. God is manifested when all believers are working in harmony, humility and love.  The Word will always create opportunities  for growth and Godly  results.




I want again to express my unending gratitude to my friends who are always there supporting and giving encouragement to continue despite hardships and despair. God used you to give strength and  light for me and my team. At times,  the path may be dark and the attacks of the devil may seem impossible to conquer but we are assured of God's love and care every step of the way.

God be with us all.


Comments