Sunday in the City



Travelling to the mountain to preach God’s love is always full of joy and excitement; witnessing God’s providence and how He molds young men to be a faithful workers is mysterious and encouraging. However after my trip I have to pass the heart of the city. 



People are busy;


 children are playing and doing some drawings in the streets; 




Jehovah Witnesses are manifesting their writings and some of their members are assigned to stand on the sidewalks to show their interest to share their teachings.



 Some are begging for food by singing. 




But what caught my attention is a man reading a Christian pamphlet despite the noise and busy hour. I stood in front of him and asked permission to take a photo he just nod and continue reading.


 I just gave him a smile and told him to enjoy reading God’s Word then I took a ride to go home.

I realized that books and reading materials really work; people are hungry to read God’s love and as believers we must do our best to provide simple resources to magnify God’s Word.
We work to tell the Gospel in our own little ways.

 Thank you for that man who gave inspiration to us believers.

Comments