THE LOVE STORY OF DOC LITO



Something similar happened to me an my wife. After high school she left Manila to go to Cebu and we started writing to each other. I courted her so to speak.After saying yes to me, we lost contact. Many months passed by. Unknown to me, she was coming back to Manila wherein her mom was house sitting a relative's home at the back of our house! One day she was walking her niece and she passed by our street. She saw the gate which had my family posted at the gate. For some reason she felt the urge to knock and asked the maid - could it be this is where I lived? The maid said yes and so she found me, and the rest is history. 40 years later I am still amazed at this and say God had something to do with it. This thanksgiving day, I thank my Proverbs 31 - I will not be functional without her.


Comments

  1. So sweet doc... Sana mabasa ng mga kabataan to para malaman ang Pag-ibig na may tiwala sa Dios. Lalong lao na ang PROVERBS 31

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment