RICE DELIVERED






What a joy and accomplishment we felt today; At last, we delivered the rice in the mountains using my own car.  I never imagined delivering rice using my own car. Thank God for our car loan.  I could have loaned a car years ago but I was hesitant because of its maintenance and amortization. However, this pandemic really forced me to do so. It’s a necessity. I know God provides.



Thank God that I was able to secure all the necessary permits. No hassles, smooth checkpoints and I have all the time talking to the members listening to the challenges and victories they faced and accomplished during this Pandemic.



Our church is still alive and kicking despite the difficulties this virus brought. Unfortunately, the poor became poorer and desperation is evident in people’s emotions but God still works in these difficulties challenging our lay leaders to take the leadership roles while my transportation was cut the past three months.


One man decided to have baptism together with his wife and children. They will be baptized on Sunday (July 5,2020). The man is sick and he needs consolation. We visited him today. (That’s the blessing of having a car.) You’re not worried if it gets late or dark and you have all the time in the world to do house visitation. After my visit,  I was amazed when he told us that He wanted to be baptized.


Another long process for the pass and permits for next Sunday  but it is a joy doing it for a brother who realized the salvation done by Jesus.


Thank you for the prayers and support. God bless you all.

Comments

  1. We are glad to see you driving the rice car. People will thank God for the blessings of pastoral visitation, bringing the Gospel, and sharing food supplies. My previous comments needed editing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment