Gospel and Rice at Home

Gospel and Rice at Home




God is indeed wonderful. He acts in mysterious ways. Yesterday, I preached the gospel at my hometown. Also, rice was distributed. 



I now realize that God will provide the needed tools for the expansion of God’s Kingdom. I have never driven in my entire life but at the age of 48, God gave me the skills to drive for He wanted that the Gospel will be preached to my relatives and to my neighbors at home. 




This pandemic has badly damaged the economy and everyone is suffering including my relatives.




My son came with me because his grandmother missed him. They did not see each other for a very long time. It was his first time to go out after seven months.




When we reached my hometown, we had fellowship and bible study. After my preaching, my aunt and uncle also shared during our Bible Study. They wanted to study God’s Word more.


Preaching to my relatives is a dream come true for me. God has done the timing for me. He opened the opportunity for the Word to operate in my neighborhood.

I am so happy going home for God used me to bring the good news at home.  I know it’s not easy to carry the good news because Satan is always doing the best to stop the Word but he cannot stop it. God’s wisdom is more powerful and unique. We just do our job and God will finish it.

Thank you for all the support. Your prayers and support have gone a long way literally and figuratively. It has nourished both the soul and the body of people who are most in need.  I hope and pray for a sustainable support so our plans, projects, and programs would flourish. Despite difficulties and challenges, I know that God is always with me in my journey. God bless us all.



 

 

 


Comments

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post, Pastor Palangyos. You have a great heart for the Gospel and for serving others. God is blessing the Gospel Word already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment