Daily Devotion by Judah Palangyos

 Everybody who knew me cannot say that I'm a successful individual. I don't have any riches and I don't have a high position of influence in our society. Yes, that is true. And because of my situation, it was proven to me that a loving Father exists. For if no one is looking after me, I should have been dead for a long time. I don't have much yet He didn't allow to go hungry. Many sees my weakness, yet He protected me. I don't held a high position yet because of Him there are individuals who respects me. I'm sinful and very unworthy, yet He gave His life for me. So I don't have any reason to doubt and refuse Him. He's everything to me. And if He loves an ordinary person like me, I assure you that He loves you too. So don't doubt and fear, He will always be looking after you...Good evening...❤

Comments