FINALLY, I GOT IT

A couple called stating that they plan to tie the knot this May and I immediately went to the Philippine Statistics Authority office to check if my license to solemnize marriage arrived. To my amazement the director told me that they have been waiting for me. At last my certificate was granted and I am so happy. It took me years to process it due to a number of requirements.

The first wedding celebration in the mission field will soon be celebrated next month. It is still difficult to travel because of the pandemic but we pray the GCQ will be lifted in May. May God help us obtain all the necessary permits.



God bless Lutheran Autonomous Missions Philippines. Our journey may have been full of uphills and downhills but God's hand is holding us to move forward.  

Comments