Sunday Service for Future Agriculturists

 

Thank you Pastor Jordan Palangyos for energetically gracing, encouraging and inspiring😊❣️👏 our Agriculture Board Examinees with your quote., "haan kayo mabuteng nga sumang-at ti bantay nu ti puso ken panunot ket nakasagana nga ada presencia ti Diyos".
Thanks for the sermon 🙏Pastor from
Luke 2: 29-30 So when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee, to their own city, Nazareth. And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God 😇was upon Him;
and Isaiah 41:10
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
God bless 🙏 all future agriculturists

May be an image of 12 people and people standing

Comments